Alright guys, this one is for you. I’ve had a few requests for recipes that require just a few ingredients and that are easy to prepare. This recipe is a perfect match and is just in time for the big game this Sunday.
*Note: The ribs are baked for 30 minutes before putting them in the slow cooker to give them extra flavor.
Hands on Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 6-7 hours (most of it is in the slow cooker!)
- 3-4 pounds Pork Baby Back ribs
- 1 bottle Sweet Baby Ray’s BBQ sauce
- Garlic Salt
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Season the ribs well on both sides with garlic salt and pepper. Cut the ribs in half (see picture above). Place both pieces in a baking dish.
- Bake the ribs for 15 minutes on one side and then flip them and bake them for another 15 minutes.
- Carefully, put the ribs in the slow cooker. Pour the BBQ sauce over them (I used about half the bottle). Use a spoon to rub the sauce into the ribs making sure to cover each piece on both sides.
- Cook for 6-7 hours on Low.
- Serve hot and enjoy!
Tip: You may be tempted to take a peek at the ribs while they cook, but don’t! When you take the lid off the slow cooker you will let out precious heat and the food will take longer to cook. Enjoy the smell not the sight!
Eating with my hands,
The Southern Bee
This recipe was made with love by TSB but was created by passionatepennypincher.com.